We can devise, coordinate and facilitate bespoke training work for organisations with specific requirements and currently deliver existing courses in a variety of subject areas.
All course content, video, links, printable certificates and links to useful sites etc is available to delegates after the course via our password protected online portal.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Below is a list of some of the ‘off the shelf’ training that we currently offer.
(click titles below to view course content)
- Cocaine – Origins,Use and Interventions
- Homelessness, Rough Sleeping & Substance Use
- Drugs in the Workplace
- Working with MDMA (Ecstasy): Use, effects and history
- Cannabis: Understanding & Working with Use
- Young People: Understanding and Working with New Psychoactive Substances
- New Psychoactive Substances: History, Landscape and Response
- Spice: Understanding and working with synthetic cannabinoids
- An introduction to working with ChemSex
- Safer Injecting and Harm Reduction
- Hidden Harm Awareness
- Young People & Drug Use; Screening and Referral
- An Introduction to Working with Male Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Drugs/Alcohol & Vulnerable Young People (Looked After & Foster Care)
- The Dark Web & Online Drug Markets
- Identifying and Managing Negative Risk Taking Behaviours
- Working with Alcohol Dependence
- Screening & Assessment Skills
All attendees will be provided with certificates of attendance and hand-outs relating to the courses.
Higher Learning offers quality training, at extremely competitive prices. We aim to keep our prices fair and low without compromising quality.
Higher Learning will deliver to you Nationally wherever you are.